**For U.S. Military Community Only**
Requirements to Apply
Do you meet one of the following criterias?
• Service Members with over 20 years of service
• Service Member 1 year out or less from separating from the military
• Service Members are 2-years out or less of retiring
• A Veteran (Currently NOT serving)
• Spouse of an Active Duty Military member
• Spouse of a Veteran
• ACTIVE role as an ACT Now volunteer Team Member
• National Guard
Are you apart of the ACT Now Education Facebook group?
• All qualified personnel will need a Facebook account to become a member of our ACT Now Facebook Group to gain access to Coursera.
Must attend an orientation to receive the code to register successfully
(Orientations are held every Saturday at 1 PM EST)
**Orientations are not recorded**
• If you have not done so already, Navigate to the Military Community Resources ACT Now Facebook group
• Request to join the group
• Answer Group Questions
(SKIP THIS STEP IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE FB GROUP)
**We will not approve your membership request unless ALL 3 questions are answered in FULL**
• Make the following individual group post
**Not in the comment sections of posts**
○ Each post to the group must be approved.
○ We do this so your information is not shared with the group.
○ Once completed, we will create your account, and the post will be deleted.
To complete this step successfully, enter the following information: (As Shown in the example below)
**Provide a valid email address in the post. Failure to do so will result in a rejection of your request.**
1. Email address
2. "I promise to start a course today. I'm here to learn with #Coursera #ACTNowEducation."
THERE IS A GRACE PERIOD OF A WEEK TO HAVE YOUR
ACCOUNT VERIFIED AND APPROVED.
To receive a free Coursera account, you must be a member of our Military Community Resources ACT
Now Facebook group. ONLY submit your application if you have requested to join or are a current
For the Military Community!
Share this page and our Military Community Resources ACT Now Facebook group to other individuals you know a part of the Military Community so they can utilize our FREE program as well
We are here to uplift and support the military community!
Our Facebook group, with over 63,000+ members, is a vibrant platform where you can learn about free upskill and reskill resources needed to land a job. Stay updated with us - no spam, just updates on resources and information. For daily resources, check us out and like us on Facebook.